On-location Recording Tips (p2/2) - Getting the Best Out of Your Podcast Guests
Find DSP: https://www.deadsetpodcasting.com
Part 1. https://deadset-podcasting.captivate.fm/episode/perfect-tool-imperfect-person-plus-tips-for-on-location-podcast-recordings-part-1-003
On-location Recording Tips for Podcasters.
- Mention potentially noisy clothing and to avoid playing with jewellery and zippers.
- Mention potentially noisy drinks with ice, and water bottles popping.
- Have a solution to bring in remote guests to an on-location recording.
- Let your Guest know that there are some after-interview things you need (a quick photo, edit notes from the Guest, sign-off, etc.)
- Let your Guest know that Headphones are Highly Recommended and will make them sound better, and better for longer.
- Politely start taking the gear down after the interview, but don't rush your Guest and/or Hosts by frantically packing down your kit.
Hire Us To Edit Your Show(s): https://www.deadsetpodcasting.com/services